Here you will find guides to help you understand the overall data transfer process and quickly get you going using our tools. If you need any help along the way, just let us know - we are here to help you out.
- Setting up the transfer folder: Setup the folder used to transfer your texts to be processed
- Formatting your text for processing: How to format the text to be processed
- Data Transfer: How to format the text to be processed
- Textual Structures: Understanding the structure of the processed text
Submit a Processing File
- Submit a processing file: How to specify the processing required on your text
- View processing status: See current processing status
- Understanding Processing Errors: Details on how to solve problems
Working with the Textual Structures
Note: Our guides for using the textual structures are in active development, and parts of the documentation may be currently under development or unavailable.
- Overview of processing options: Understand the processing options.
- Excel/CSV output: The simplest way to output the data.
- JSON output: The most flexible way of working with the data (with guides in Python, Matlab, and R to help you out).